Owner: Marcel Straver (Straverf)
Address: Cliffordweg 50, 3646 AH Waverveen
Phone: +31 6 31920768
Chamber of Commerce: 30078172
IBAN: NL54 INGB 0007 0597 75 in the name of Topvorm BV
(Straverf is a trade name of Topvorm BV)
N.B. These conditions only apply to orders via the Webshop Prints. The General Delivery Conditions for Artworks apply to deliveries outside the webshop.
When placing an order, the customer agrees to the Terms and Conditions below.
1. These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements of Straverf, unless Straverf agrees to other terms and conditions in writing.
2. You cannot derive any rights for future transactions from any agreed deviations.
3. Accepting an offer and placing an order means that you accept the applicability of these terms and conditions.
1. All prices on the Straverf website are stated in Euros and include VAT and – within the Netherlands – include shipping costs, unless stated otherwise.
2. Shipping to countries other than the Netherlands may result in shipping costs.
Orders and deliveries
1. After placing your order via the webshop you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
2. Straverf only delivers orders after receipt of your payment.
3. After receipt of your payment, the orders will be sent to the address provided by you.
4. Straverf strives to ship orders within 1 week after receipt of payment.
5. Straverf is not liable for delays caused by the delivery service (PostNL, DHL, UPS or other service).
6. Straverf is not liable for any damage whatsoever as a result of exceeding the announced or intended delivery times.
7. All orders are packed by me with the utmost care. However, it is possible that your order has been damaged during shipping. In that case, please contact me within 24 hours of receipt.
1. The agreement for purchase and sale is concluded at the moment that you accept the offer and you meet the associated conditions. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by e-mail, the customer can dissolve the agreement.
2. The amount due can be paid by iDeal or Apple Pay (via Mollie). In certain cases, a different method of payment may be agreed.
Complaints and returns
1. Straverf makes every effort to provide you with a perfect, original and/or unique work. I recommend that you check the delivered works immediately upon receipt. If the ordered works do not meet your expectations, do not hesitate to inform me by e-mail. I will always try to solve any problems or complaints in consultation with you as best as possible.
2. You have the right to return the works delivered by Straverf within 14 days of receipt. During the trial period of 14 days, you must handle the delivered works with care (after all, they are original and/or unique copies) and the packaging. You will only unpack or use the work to the extent necessary to assess whether you wish to keep the work.
3. The moment of the reflection period starts as soon as you receive the order.
4. If you want to return the works, you can use the Withdrawal Form.
5. The works can be returned within the trial period of 14 days in the original packaging, accompanied by a copy of the invoice concerned. You are responsible for payment of the related shipping costs.
6. If the works are unused and undamaged and have been returned on time and correctly, I will refund the full purchase amount to your account within 1 week.
1. The works offered by me are guaranteed of the highest quality and original and/or unique by numbering and/or signing (with the exception of printed Art Cards) and are guaranteed to comply with the description(s) and image(s) in the webshop . Mentioned dimensions and delivery times are approx.
2. All works (with the exception of printed Art Cards) come with a certificate of authenticity.
1. Straverf accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of delivered works.
2. Straverf’s liability is always limited to a maximum of the amount of the purchase price of the relevant work.
1. Straverf respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Your personal data will only be used for processing the order and, if applicable, for sending the newsletter.
2. The data will never be made available to third parties, unless they are involved in processing your order.
1. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of all images and photos on the Straverf website rests with Marcel Straver (Straverf). No photos or other images may be removed or used from the website without his permission.
2. Straverf has the right to use photos made of ordered works for its own promotion. This can be: placement on website, social media and/or printed matter. The customer does not receive any compensation for this.
1. The agreement and these general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.